background-cute one

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fairytale Ivory... from LAST Month

That's the kind of fingernail polish I'm wearing right now. It's been over a week since I posted my first blurb, and it's been one N of a week! (For those of you who are wondering what that phrase means, one of my friends, MJ, turned my name into an emphatic word of the variety often used to express discontent and/or dissatisfaction with the current situation. It can also be used to express excessive delight and/or pleasure over the current situation. Use your own discernment to out which tense is being used.)

I have to make and keep a blog for my Shakespeare class. Believe it or not, it's a blog about Shakespeare and my interactions with his works. It's definitely an amazing blog. And it's definitely entertaining, since I spend a goodly amount of time trying to get my "other" apartment to read Hamlet with me. And they actually like it.

I spend a lot of time at apartment 9 with my boys. I'm more or less part of the apartment now, even they admitted it. Now the list of roommates includes MJ, Buh Randon, Matthew, and Andrew. MJ is the one that turned my name into an expression. My dear boys and I made an all chocolate Boston cream pie yesterday. It was a very large creation due to the fact that a certain friend of mine whose name starts with B and ends with N confused a 1/2 TEAspoon with a 1/2 TABLEspoon. In order to save the recipe we did some random doubling of batches and made a whole bunch of nonsense. When Andrew and MJ had helped me to stack everything (we had three rounds cut into halves, so six of those, and then the pudding filling), we had what looked like a recreation of that cake the fat kid eats on Matilda. It was huge, soggy, and very chocolatey, especially when I put the chocolate sauce on top. It tasted FANTASTIC. Life is better with a big chocolate cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment