background-cute one

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blessing Binge

So, I love my knee high socks. And I love my amazingly wonderful man. He's pretty much the best thing in my life right now. He thinks I'm pretty even if my nails aren't pretty, and my hair's falling out of its bun, and I fall over from a lack of vivaciousness... Wow. What a lot of valiant gentlemanliness.

I went from FairyTale Ivory to Passionate Mulberry, and I feel much better about my life. It's been crazy this week. Lots of up and downs. My life is filled with pleasures, joy, and blessings that I cannot overlook. They make me happy. My family, I love without end. Did I ever tell you that I'm the second of ten kids? Well, I am. And I love every single one of them. Each child is wonderful and unique. Each has a million different facets. How wonderful they are. I shall be including some Chelson Family Legends on here shortly. I am also blessed by my strong faith in my religion. What blessings flow from a loving Father in Heaven! I also have the great opportunity to be going to a distinguished university. I love learning!

I have listed some of my many blessings... and now my life is much happier. Like when you go from the nasty half chipped sparkly nail polish to a smooth, glossy coat of a cute and peppy berry pink. Which has, for some unknown reason, already chipped. Good grief.

I'm going to write another post that has the other news in it, because they don't exactly flow with this. Yay for more posts! Just know that I am grateful, and I am happy, no matter what trials come along. There are too many joys to be brought down for too long. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment