background-cute one

Thursday, March 10, 2011

SUNSHINE, Lollipops, and Rainbows....

Today was a LOVELY day, full of SUNSHINE, full of caressing breezes that played with your hair, and full of lots of Nutella on wheat toast. Can a day get any better? I would suggest to you that, no, it cannot. In addition to all other greatnesses of the day, I did my nails. Passionate Mulberry for the fingers, and Chocolate Chiffon for the toes. I look and feel pretty and feminine. Well, maybe not so pretty right now, since it's 11:11 (MAKE A WISH!) and I'm wearing out... But still. :) It's the feeling that counts!

AndWOOOOOOOOOOOO and I were walking back home from eating lunch at the Cannon Center... and then we saw a hill. It just came out of no where, and ATTACKED us! (Rather unsporting of that hill, doncha think?) It was just there. And perfectly sloped. And completely slathered in sunshiney warm gooey goodness. We were sucked in like an Andwoo to a Brazilian flag. It was impossible to resist. We lounged upon the hillside, claiming we were doing schoolwork. It was a rather enjoyable experience until the wind decided to join the party and chuck some of the leftover cold down the backs of our shirts. (What a prankster, that wind fellow!)

So we came home.. and watched... THE JIMMER! It's the Mountain West Conference tournament (or something like unto that name) this weekend, and we're first seed! Woot woot! We beat TCU today, like we should have, but it was a much harder game than it should have been. Crazy. The brackets continued and we're going to play New Mexico tomorrow. They're the only ones who beat us twice. We're excited.

I tried cooking something in Utah that worked at home... and didn't work so well here. I suppose I'll just have to pull a me and make changes to the recipe so it fits my needs and wants and altitude. We'll see how that goes this weekend.

I just really love the way that my fingernails look while typing, and they're just a pretty color, and they look so cute! That's all for today, though... More blabbing to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment